woensdag 16 mei 2012

Winner!

Sorry it took a while, but I think you all understood why. Slowly we are getting back to normal. Which made me realise I had to do a drawing!
Margaret, or Solstitches, you have won. When I look at all the gorgeous things you made and make, you will probably have a lot of fun with sewing and using this folder!
Please e-mail me your address and I will get you the patterns as soon as possible!
In the meantime I will get on with my sewing and quilting and hope to be back soon with one or two finishes!
If you didn't win and still want the pattern, please go to my website and order it from there. www.urbanstylejantine.nl

3 opmerkingen:

Solstitches zei

Hi Jantine,
I am thrilled to be the winner of your pattern as this is exactly the kind of thing I love to make best.
I can't wait to make the needle case and will be sure to show it off on my blog
Thank you!
Margaret

marion zei

gefeliciteerd

Monique zei

Congratulations Margaret! Have fun making this lovely pattern!